Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 20 минут (13m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Нажмите 3, затем 4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Rescinding a World Explorer subscription as of **********
I think I need my tree * account re booted. Among a few other issues I have lost the ab...
My account is disabled. I don't know how to fix it
My library pays for Ancestry Plus and I love it. My question is, is World Explorer the...
Trying to activate my dna kit
I already have a subscription to ancestry and I apparently have subscription in my box...
I signed up for a World Explorer membership and * dna kits. I was accidentally logged i...
I’m trying to join when I get to typing in my address it will not let me put in my county
I’m having trouble activating the kit for someone else. It’s asking me to start a trial...
I have an account, but when I try to use it, I can't get into it.*My name is Karen Anne Keys
I'm attempting to get information of possible Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry, Haplopgroup E...
Questions on CM shared segments
I need to speak to a human being. I hate chats.*I want to cancel a membership.*I never...
I opened up two accounts quite a few years ago. One for me which I can still use, but t...
I did not know that I was paying for a membership.*How long has your company been takin...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
Номер телефона для набора800-262-3787
Обратный звонок доступенДА
Звонок подхватил реальный человекДА
Отдел вы звонитеОбслуживание клиентов
Часы работы колл-центра24 часа, 7 дней
Лучшее время для набора8:15 утра
Перейдите лабиринт телефона к человекуНажмите 3, затем 4
Ранг (среди телефонных номеров)1
Ранг (в целом)1
Альтернативные методытелефон, электронная почта, интернет
Информация обновлена в последний разMon Jan 30 2023 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Это лучший номер телефона Ancestry.com, текущий режим ожидания в режиме реального времени и инструменты для пропуска прямо через эти телефонные линии, чтобы получить право на агента Ancestry.com. Этот номер телефона является Ancestry.com лучшим номером телефона, потому что 70,380 клиенты, такие как вы, использовали эту контактную информацию в течение последних 18 месяцев и давали нам свои отзывы. Общие проблемы, решаемые отделом обслуживания клиентов, который отвечает на вызовы 800-262-3787, включают Cancel Subscription, Account Access, Missing Test Results, Problem With Ancestry DNA, Setup Service и другие проблемы обслуживания клиентов. В колл-центр Ancestry.com, в который вы звоните, работают сотрудники из Utah, и он открыт 24 hours, 7 days в соответствии с требованиями клиентов. Всего у Ancestry.com есть 1 номер телефона. Не всегда ясно, как лучше всего общаться с Ancestry.com представителями, поэтому мы начали собирать эту информацию, основываясь на предложениях сообщества клиентов. Пожалуйста, продолжайте делиться своим опытом, чтобы мы могли продолжать совершенствовать этот бесплатный ресурс.
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
Хотя 800-262-3787 - лучший бесплатный номер для Ancestry.com, существует 3 всего способов связаться с ними. Следующий лучший способ поговорить со службой поддержки клиентов - это просто рассказать GetHuman о вашей проблеме и позволить нам попытаться найти лучший способ связаться с ними или найти помощь по этой конкретной проблеме. Помимо звонков, клиенты, которым нужна помощь, чаще всего обращаются за помощью через email@example.com для Customer Service. Если вы считаете, что эта информация неточна, или знаете, как связаться с Ancestry.com другими способами, сообщите нам, чтобы мы могли поделиться с другими клиентами. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.